Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First one to post a comment wins a free book!

Congratulations to 2 people who won copies of my books on recent Goodreads contests!

Shelia Albright of Norris City, IL won:  

Someone just posted a review for this book on Amazon saying: 5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd have had this YEARS ago!! By Courtnay Format:Paperback Growing up I didn't receive guidance or directions on finance. Therefore I've made many mistakes. This book is a MUST for anyone wanting to know what to do - with great suggestions on ways to do it! Easy to read and follow. I would encourage anyone who struggles in today's economy (and who ISN'T struggling?!...) to get this book!

Micke Best of Duboistown, PA won a free copy of: 

I found a review for this book on Amazon too: What a great resource! 5.0 out of 5 stars. What a great resource! By Jeanette on December 31, 2013 I am serving in the Young Women's and miss Relief Society. I enjoy this resource material because it helps me learn on my own the material I miss. This is a valuable resource for teachers, as well as those that miss the classes for various reasons. Thank you Trina for all your hard work on this!

Now, for a quick and fun contest.....the first 5 people who respond to this blog post with a comment will automatically win one of my ebooks for free!  So many to choose from!  Pick out which one you want on my author web site:  www.TrinaBoice.com


Ready....Set...Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment